You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

We have birds

Every several days, we find a small bird that has somehow found their way inside the coach. I gently show them the door and clean up the generous gifts left behind and sure enough another one comes along to enjoy the amenities.
Has anyone else experienced similar?
Where else can I look to find their entry point?

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA 
depending on what day it is

Our Newell has powered roof vents. They have an aluminum cap up on the roof. Check to make sure the screens inside them are intact by sliding the metal cover aside on the inside ceiling .

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Thx...roof vents are closed and screens in place, but that does have me question the fridge vent.

Just checked roof fridge vent screen in tact

A bit more thinking/ routing around and low and behold I found their VIP entrance...side wall fridge vent has no screen...I had some extra pipe insulation. Cut to fit and fits perfectly

So the avian lounge is officially closed

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA 
depending on what day it is

I have birds in my coach too. Fortunately, they are voluntary visitors and live with us Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312