You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

12v water and air pump not working

Hey everyone, 2004 Newell coach quad slide. 
My coach primarily runs off 12v water pump and i always keep the 12v air compressor on as she has a couple of air leaks. 

Both have strangely stopped working at the same time which is a bit of an issue as now i have no water! Is there a 12v fuse panel located any where in the belly lockers? I have looked absolutely all over (even crawled in) Cannot seem to locate it. 

Found a panel in the rear bathroom wardrobes with 110 and 12v fuses but none seem related to 12v pumps.

All lights inside the coach work as normal, seems odd as ive had no issues running for the last 3 years (since ive owned) using regularly.

Only thing ive done recently is try and get the 110v air compressor working as the previous owner disconnected it and set up a silent auxiliary compressor, wondering if playing with these wires have tripped something.

Some advice would be very much appreciated!

Your coach is 5 years newer than ours and I have zero experience with anything newer than 1999 but the first place I would check is the battery, does your house batteries have a full charge? Do the interior lights an inverter work? If not make sure you haven't bumped and turned off the main switch in the battery compartment. I'm certain somebody with more experience would chime in soon.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Check the fuses up on the front wall of your invertor bay on the left side. They are behind a velcro cover.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

What Steve said. The little box is covered with the same carpet but sticks to the bay wall with Velcro.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I have 712 2004 front entry with both 110 and 12v compressors both my compressors and water pumps are controlled by the Spyder control panel  located on the passenger side basement there is a 12v fuse there for the compressor, I have worked on 713 which is mid entry and its Spyder control panel was on the drivers basement

John Kosir
712 2004  45-8