You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Wet Carpet

I sure could use some help.  One the road from Texas to Wisconsin.  #184 wide body.  After shower/bathroom at entrance of bedroom, my carpet is wet about a 2ft diameter.  Use 6 towels to soak up, but still wet.  Water pump is off, pulled drawer from closet....not wet (expecting busted water line).  Ope d cabinet in bathroom....dry.  I have basement ac and those are up front.  Drain line for AC that I saw drained out by fuel tank.  Is there a condensation line that I missed?  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance y'all.

Paul Smith

Still would need more details but, I would turn on water pump if it doesn’t leak down or cycle you know it’s not the fresh water side. Did it rain? Shower drain? Have you used toilet or shower? Need more investigation, could be a multitude of things. Only happen when you ran rear AC? Determine what you did last or what changed recently and go from there. That’s my .02

Johnny
Former   1987 Newell series 60
Former 1986 Newell -92-
Wichita,Ks

What Johnny said……..the forum is only as good as the info provided.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I had a water leak in the fill line for the ice maker in 289. It took forever to track it down. At first I thought it was the shower splashing water from floor pan to behind wall. Had Newelll seal it to no avail. Finally found it when it completely failed. Kind of like the frog in boiling water, the ice cubes got smaller at at very slow rate so I didn't notice that. After a few days in coach ice maker easily kept up with consumption so leak was only bad while ice maker was filling the ice bin from empty. It was the fill line so there was no pressure on the line. It had a crack in it that would dribble while running water to the ice maker for a cycle. A Dometic ice maker.