You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell sighting in SD

Hi there Newell community we are traveling to ND presently 6/12/23 and yesterday saw a light brown Newell with touch of blue pulling into the first Information center as you enter SD on I-29 N
Were just to fast and in the  left lane to pull over and say hi. Was curious who might it be now - seldomly see fellow Newell’s in the wild???

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Manuel and Kathy
2018 - P50 - Newell - #1624
CUMMINS ISX 600
2021- Jeep Wrangler -Sahara Unlimited

Your coach is beautiful! I see quite a few but we are on one of the routes going to Miami, Newell is 58 miles away so I guess thats cheating. Big Grin

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Hey !!!! Wait a minute buddy.

You have upgraded and neglected to tell the whole Hee Haw gang.
Congratulations, the rig is gorgeous.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I often wonder why I can count on one hand the Newell that I've seen in the wild
I see private Prevost almost daily
Is it something to do with Newell owners are smart enough to avoid DC like the plague  Cool

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA 
depending on what day it is

Hi Richard
Yes you are right we bought a used stacker trailer and then had it wrapped at the Wrap Artist in Nashville

Also first had Ryan Loucks design the wrap which we have had so many compliments because of the great design he did.

We put our jeep in the trailer and for this trip we traveled to Minot ND to have a celebration dinner with a 158 of our 290 clients in ND as well as a BBQ with a bunch of the 500 workers we have on farms in the state - so trailer came in very handy to bring everything and the kitchen sink….

Thanks Jack for the compliment
The combo turned out very well
Yes I am amazed at how few Newell’s we do see out there

But good thinks are scarce!

Manuel and Kathy
2018 - P50 - Newell - #1624
CUMMINS ISX 600
2021- Jeep Wrangler -Sahara Unlimited