You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

20 amp Breaker for 120v panel box.

I have an 1980 classic coach. #3 breaker

These are Thin breakers with one upper and one lower circuit. So two breakers fit in the the regular slot protecting four circuits. My top circuit switch doesn’t energize anymore so it’s definitely a defective breaker. 
    Does anyone know what brand would have been supplied in 1979 in a coach classic?  
Or if these are still possible to get one? Or two? 
I’ll be removing the panel cover and removing the defective breaker. And posting photos… etc… etc… hopefully it will not be an obscure brand. If anyone has any information it would be helpful. Especially for the rear ac unit in need of a working circuit. Thanks in advance 
mike

Mike and Beth Magee 
80 Newell Classic 37’ Cat 3208T
05 Ascender 4x4 toad
(Lol no pun intended)

If you can post a pic, that would help. If I had to guess, you have a Square D QO tandem breaker that can be found at Home Depot. Non limiting style for around $90. Used to be $27 until the world changed three years ago.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Thanks so much for the info

Mike and Beth Magee 
80 Newell Classic 37’ Cat 3208T
05 Ascender 4x4 toad
(Lol no pun intended)

(06-14-2023, 11:20 PM)Mageeacres Wrote:  Thanks so much for the info

We have the same looking  breakers, and yes they were Square D, ( Now Schnieder) 20 amp twin space saving breakers, We had room to put in full space factor Square D breakers, as we were having nuisance tripping on really hot ambient temp days.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59