You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

760 Valid leveler front solenoid location

I have an odd problem, the driver's side dropped when I hooked to shop air at 90 psi.
I upped the air to 110 and the coach leveled.
I can't find the front 6 pack solenoid. Any ideas?
I repaired a bad fitting on the rear 6 pack and think there may be a similar problem on the front one.

2006 Newell #760
Cat 625
ZF 12

(06-18-2023, 04:50 PM)[email protected] Wrote:  I have an odd problem, the driver's side dropped when I hooked to shop air at 90 psi.
I upped the air to 110 and the coach leveled.
I can't find the front 6 pack solenoid. Any ideas?
I repaired a bad fitting on the rear 6 pack and think there may be a similar problem on the front one.

Did you find the answer?

On my coach 701, there is one 6-pack underneeth the driver seat. You have to look from the very bottom up to see it.
There is another 6 pack on the wall of the engine bay.
When the VALID leveling controller is set to "Travel" mode, 2 solenoid of each of the 6 pack feels pretty hot. 
Let me know if you find the same as above described.

Joe Zhao @ Greenville TX 75402
2004 Newell Coach 701, 45-8, 4 Slides, Front Entry
Detroit Diesel 60 w/DDEC, Allison 6-Speed AT, ZF Suspension w/Steerable Tag, ZF Auto Traction Control

You may find that 90 psi is NOT enough to raise the rear. That is certainly true on the HWH slide coaches. A number of people have chased solenoid, HCV, and other issues only to discover this.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )