You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Rudy Leggett

darlene and i just contributed. rudy has helped so many of us and is one of the kindest southern gentleman you will ever know. you know he texted me sunday morning before this wishing me happy fathers day and does every year. what a gem.

please consider helping him and his wife out. no way insurance can cover everything he has.

when this happened to andrew steele, the coach community helped him out a great deal as well.

rudy is small in stature but a giant among us as a friend and brother..

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

When you look up Newell Guru in the dictionary you'll find Rudy ready and willing to help.

1998 Coach 484
1997 Suzuki Sidekick toad. 
Cheers.  

All I know is when I needed help Rudy was there. I'm with Tom on hoping will can all rally around him and Carolyn in this time of need.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

Ditto to all of the positive comments and stories
When I bought our coach, stop #1 was a wonderful couple in AZ
Second stop was with Rudy in TX, what a gentleman

After hearing this horrible news and confirming that they were physically ok i sent him a message and i have also shared this with the Newell fakebok group:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/2759044331...tid=Nif5oz

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA 
depending on what day it is

I simply have no words...I copied the text of this news from a friend a Prevost group and posted on the Newell fakebok group and apparently have been banned (someone sent me a messagesaying the post would probablybe removed)...I cannot even see that the group exists so obviously I cannot share this news, let alone the gofundme link

If anyone has any info or insight, please let me know

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA 
depending on what day it is

arch, i dont do much on the facebook groups so no help there. it is on our forum, foreforum and the prevost group.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

The GoFundMe website says the total now over $24k. Thats great! I texted briefly with Rudy and he said that Carolyn is in hospital with heart issues. (Not great)

They need our prayers, thoughts and support now more than ever. If you have not donated, please consider helping!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Here is another update.

Carolyn was put in the hospital Monday to deal with cheat discomfort and elevated heart enzymes. Bunches of different tests resulted in cardiologists want an angiogram and maybe a stent if a blockage is found. That is set for Wednesday at 11. So, let you know more then.

Thanks for everyones concern and support. It helps a bunch

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

What a terrible thing to have happen & for them to have to go through.
Our thoughts are with them.

Ken and Pam Cameron
Newell #566, 2000 Newell 45 with 3 slides
Tow 2017 Ford Cmax Energi Hybrid

Prayers

Kristi & Jeff King
Bentonville, Arkansas
#744 2005 45’ Newell Coach 
ZF Suspension/Active Steering Tag Axle
CAT-13 ACERT KCB Engine 525HP 1642 ftlbs Torque Cat Compound Turbocharger 43.5 psi
Allison HD4000MH Transmission with PTO drive.