You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

cable connection

Sounds like a dumb question but can someone tell me where the outside cable connection might be located ? I have looked all over the place for it.  coach 480  99 model

Adam & Dana Mize
coach # 480
1998 45'  2 slides
Detroit Diesel  series 60   turned up to 745 hp  

Water bay?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

That's where it is on my coach. It is not easy to see but there is a label for it. On mine it is mounted hanging down above the waste valve.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

(08-18-2023, 02:27 PM)Fulltiming Wrote:  That's where it is on my coach. It is not easy to see but there is a label for it. On mine it is mounted hanging down above the waste valve.

Ditto on ours

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA 
depending on what day it is

Thank you guys again as always. You are correct. located in water bay on the far right side. tag was broke off and nut had backed off fitting so you could not see it. Thank everyone again.
so on another note. I have been rebuilding /repairing this bus for almost a year, almost completly ready to hit the road. I will be posting a few pics of what is this and where is this and would appreciate any info.

Adam & Dana Mize
coach # 480
1998 45'  2 slides
Detroit Diesel  series 60   turned up to 745 hp  

Adam,

My father-in-law used to say, "If you want to see how smart I am, ask me things I know."

These things have so many moving and non-moving parts it is hard to know all there is to know about them in a short period of time.
The Gurus here will help you out!

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

The true test of the intelligence of others is how much they agree with you. Or so says the Gunny.

1998 Coach 484
1997 Suzuki Sidekick toad. 
Cheers.  

So Adam,

The S60 turned up to over 700 hp caught my eye. For real?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )