You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

TJ Kane hub cover (s) needed!!

After having both tag tires replaced after a blowout in Alabama, one of the hub covers wasn't affixed properly and took off on it's own somewhere in Virginia.

I called Kane and they do not have any, won't have any till late January at the earliest and are 900 units backordered.

Does anyone have a rear cover??? Know where I can get one? Used is fine.

Thanks!!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

For what it's worth, and not trying to be a smart Alec, I see quite a few of then while driving up & down the highways. Might be able to pick on up off side of the road.

NOT trying to be a smart aleck? Smile

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

Rick,  I lost one right after getting our coach.  Found one on eBay under "Stainless Wheel Cover" that had a small road rash on it.  Based on the oil pattern and density inside the cover that matched my other wheel covers I swear it came off my coach and somebody found it and put it on eBay.....probably not but certainly a place to keep a watch out.

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Truck chrome shop should one

Georgeb
Coach 385
Toad Mini Cooper 

Rick, I have one used with small dents.  It is the shallow model.  Pay the UPS and I’ll ship them.

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567

Thanks Gordon!

But I need the deep rear one Smile

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller