You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Solved - Silverleaf Shows 0.0 V House Battery 2020P

Where does the Silverleaf get its signal to show House Power?  House power is good, everything 12 Volts works, it just is not showing on the Silverleaf display.  I assume it is one of those Silverleaf boxes with a phone type data cord that needs reseated.  I have turned the battery switch off & on, no joy.     

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling

Jim,

The reading, I'm almost certain, is taken from the Outbacks.  Have you checked your MATE panel?

Sounds like you've checked, but I'd start at the beginning with the INVERTER 1&2 breakers; not just the House switch.

Have you checked your Overhead SilverLeaf to see if that, too, reads 0?  That would be a key indicator if it was the system vs. just a connection.  If it was ONLY the Galley display, then I might pull that panel off and check the RVC/Can-bus connections on the back.  Yes, just a bunch of "phone type" cabling as you call it.  A lot of the connectors, however, are MOLEX...the VMS system overhead is fed by a 12-pin, for example.

Next, I'd reboot/start the SilverLeaf system. This can be done in the Advanced menu or, just KILL everything...Switch and Inverters.  BUT BE SURE TO DISCONNECT SHORE-POWER or else it'll just bypass through the inverters anyways.

Hope this helps you a bit.

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

It started working but then I turned the battery's off again & it didn't work again. I was testing the battery's and I need to replace the battery's so I'll just live with it for a while. Thanks for the suggestions, Steve.

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling