You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Daytona 500

I guess this is a pre-sighting!  Anyone going to be in the infield for the 500?  It will be our first time (knock on wood - we tried but didn't make it last year).  We will be in the Geico Red somewhere around spot 337 starting Wednesday afternoon (going with a group including one other Newell, not sure of exact spot).  Please stop by for a beverage or a bite if you are in the area and feel free to bring an instrument if you play (my wife is a professional cellist focusing on blues/jazz/rock).

2008 C-15/ZF12
Towing Jeep Gladiator (BluOx/AirForce)

Okay - seeing lots of Newells but apparently no gurus...so here's an oldy but a goody (no, not my wife)...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2008 C-15/ZF12

What does Kanaan stand for? Looks like weather has come your way we had it yesterday here in Orange Beach AL.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

That would have been Tony Kanaan’s ride back in the day. Sort of big deal in Indy car racing.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Wow thats cool!

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

I am happy to report that my coach appears to be watertight after extensive real-world testing!!!

2008 C-15/ZF12