You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

just finished getting our 90 ready for bill to pick up today

i took pictures this morning so you can see what it looks like all spit shined. not bad for a 24 year old coach. darlene and i detailed everything so it is looking good for bill and heather. bill arrives in a few hours from japan and i am picking him up at the airport.

i hope they love her as much as we did.

the pictures i just uploaded under my albums and it the one with 79 pictures in it.

enjoy

tom and darlene

.....we will miss her

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom you've done a remarkable job on this coach... I'm positive that Bill and Heather will be overjoyed...

Jimmy

Wow! I haven't slept in 24 hrs as I am more excited than a kid at Christmas...Arrived in Phoenix via early flight and opened up an email with pics to the "sweetest" looking 24 yr old I've seen...(coach that is) I've spoken with Tom a bit over the past couple months but I really can't wait to meet Darlene and him...They have made a dream come true for the Appel family and I am sure that we will love his girl as much as he and Darlene do. I look forward to meeting the rest of you in Spearfish and learn from you all...I'm not the most mechanically inclined student so I will pay real close attention...The only skill I bring to the table for possible class is teaching golf. As a PGA professional for the past 24 yrs I guess I am qualified...so if any one wants a class on golf I'm your man.
Many thanks to Tom & Darlene...

Bill

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

gonna be hard watching someone drive it away

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

GOLF? Did somebody say GOLF?
Welcome to the group...Smile

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin