You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1973 Newell

Dear Bob, Have you tried just entering "Rockwell # _______ " into the browser search bar?

When I do that, I get more hits than I can forward.

Surely Longview or Kilgore should have a big truck shop with Rockwell expertise.

Please keep us advised.

Good luck,
deg

(03-23-2024, 07:30 PM)dannymarilyn Wrote:  Dear Bob, Have you tried just entering "Rockwell # _______ " into the browser search bar?

When I do that, I get more hits than I can forward.

Surely Longview or Kilgore should have a big truck shop with Rockwell expertise.

Please keep us advised.

Good luck,
deg
Thank you I'll try some more shops.

(03-20-2024, 03:34 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  Hi, my name is Bob I have a 1973 30' Newell with a 390 I motor. It has a Rockwell rear end mod # C100HDX6. the axle shaft in this rear end is broken the part number is 3202-M-2717. Of course, they don't make these anymore.  I'm looking for a used one, or someone who can make a new one. any help would be appreciated.

Bob, the part number may be a dead end since this stuff is so old but the spec may lead you to an axle that will work. When I searched the number on google, several sellers of used axles came up. May have to see if someone can do a search by the specs. 

I found these specs for the part number 3202-M-2717:

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)