You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

annual charity bbq at the mcclouds in wittmann, az

for a number of years darlene and i have hosted a bbq for our friends.   there is no cost as we supply the entire meal of pulled pork, beans, brownies and chips and water.  

all we ask if for you to bring gently used clothing to give to our local food bank thrift store.  last year we had two pickup loads of clothes for them.  they used the thrift store profits to pay for the utilities of the food bank.  it is Saguaro Janes in wittmann.

the date is april 13, saturday from 5 to 9 pm come and go anytime during those times   

last year we had about 125 people attend and it was a lot of fun.  

we would love for any of you that are interested to attend.  just reply here and i will send you the info on it.  

we had a number of gurus last year attend.  no coaches as we will be full of cars.

so let me know so we can make our plans for food.  

we hold it in our shop out back of the house.  

thanks

tom and darlene

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Thank you Tom! We will definitely try to make it. It was absolutely enjoyable to meet some new and old friends.  I was in a discussion about something. Possibly permit delays for the city of Phoenix!

Appreciate what you do for the Newell folks as well as your wonderful community.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312