You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

no power to 110v outlet in bay

I have a 110v outlet in the curb side bay just ahead of the AquaHot bay. I do not have power to this outlet and am hopeful that someone can tell me where the switch, breaker and/or fuse is located. This would save me some time trying to locate the power sourse.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

The breaker is the GFI outlet over your kitchen sink....Yes, That is what I said. They are wired together on many coaches

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

I'm striking out Larry. There are four breakers in the small bay on the driver's side. There is a sign on this breaker box that states that there is a GFI in the galley and in the toilet room. The one in the galley in next to the range and is not tripped. There is a 110v plug in the toilet room underneath the overhead cabinet, but it is not a GFI and it also does not have power. It must be tied to the two not working below (one in the small bay and one in the large bay) on the curb side. Somewhere there must be another GFI, but I cannot find it after looking everywhere I can think of. Any ideas would be appreciated.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

I'd check the breaker on that circuit with a test light ...It could be malfunctioning. Also , pull the receptacle from the toilet room box and check wiring behind it. The wire from the toilet room probably goes up and runs along the top corner of the coach back to the main breaker box.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Our coach has an outlet curbside that is also tied to our power washer. The breaker is in the big breaker box in the bedroom located on street side of bedroom.