You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Author: rooster - Replies: 0 - Views: 1230
I am having some paint work done on my 1988. I would like to replace the rubber flanges at the rear wheel wells. Does anyone know of a source for these items. Thanks Pete. I will post pictures when the old girl comes back.