You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

AQUAHOT DIESEL SWITCH

Hildjo,

First, you might want to add a name to your signature block. A lot of us also add our coach vintage. (It helps to understand the vintage of your coach for advice).

About the Aquahot, Rudy -- @"Trainer" is our resident expert.

To me it sounds as if you have a sensor or a burner problem. Can you say for sure when annual maintenance was last performed? If not, I would start with that. It involves taking the burner off, and replacing the diesel spray nozzle, and replacing the diesel filter along with some inspection and soot cleaning. Inside the burner is a sensor that detects if the burner is getting lit. It will shut everything down if it cannot light the fuel.

If the burner starts every time when you turn it on... (Not just the whiring noise, but actual firing up -- check exhaust) but then dies, it seems as if the temperature sensor is not telling the unit it needs to start. If this is the case, I would contact Rudy, and see what he recommends.

Cheers,
bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Messages In This Thread
AQUAHOT DIESEL SWITCH - by hildjo - 03-02-2016, 08:04 AM
RE: AQUAHOT DIESEL SWITCH - by bikestuff - 03-02-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: AQUAHOT DIESEL SWITCH - by Trainer - 03-02-2016, 10:04 AM