You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Spring break

Forgot which forum I was on, did not have time to photo shop the picture, um um um lol. The next pics from there will have a Newell. Hope I don't get kicked out of the club. The beach chairs are standard equipment on coaches, right?

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Didn't know whether to pack some or if they had some there already.. Thank you soooo very much for the advice!!

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Marc

Thought you busting on me. Sorry. You need to bring them. Most of the Tiki huts have tables and chairs in them however.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

No worries.. I'll tease you about a prevost, I have never owned one nor could I have one as nice as yours was..but being a Newell diehard its fun to tease.. Thank you for the advice on the chairs.. I'll make sure to bring some.. What part of the country do you hail from?

Marc Newman

We are from Shelter Island NY, about 100 miles east of New York City on Long Island on an island between the north fork and south fork. A small community of about 2500. Need to take a ferry to get home.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

I took a ferry with 422 one time went from some where in Rhode Island or Connecticut To the tip of Long Island..pretty cool

Marc Newman

Nice. We take a ferry from Long Island to new London ct often as we do a fair amount of rallies with some of the New England chapters of FMCA. Still members of the clubs my folks were back in the 70's. Been a blast taking my boys back to my favorite memories of camping. Swore off RVing when I turned 18, lol

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

That's where it was out of. I was coming back from foxborough, patriots colts playoff game.. 10 below wind chill.. Meat wouldn't cook on the grill.. Awe the memories.. Lol .. Really neat campground up near the stadium.. Something farms

Marc Newman

Normandy Farms very nice well kept campground. They run a tight ship and are always busy. That would be a nice place for a get together. Patriots place is a great complex now, tons of shops restaurants and a bass pro shop. Always seems like a great weekend for the kids, my wife and myself when we go to a rally there. Been there for New Years a few times as well.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex