You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New to guru forum

thanks- the black lines, I assume is where the "slide crack" is ? I would like to see some more photos. Having a couple of black lines down the center of the coach? I need more photos.

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

Ernie I'd be interested in paying you to redo my carpet to laminate too.. Pm me with the pricesSmile

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Ernie, on Newell's website there are several photos of Coach 1475 with a marble and hardwood floor. Also Coach 1502 and Coach 1499 that has a marble tile with bamboo trim. The floorplan on each also offers a "birdseye" view of the pattern.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Coach 1508, reverses the materials with a hardwood floor with marble tiles. On page 4 of the Newell Brochure there is a large photo of the floor.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

let me check out those photos. Currently, I'm booked solid till Mar 15- 2015
I just do engineered, luxury vinyl planks and carpet- no other hard surface. I'm old and I don't want to learn another trade

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

I'd like to see those in person to get a visual of how those slides operate. I assume- that the slides, when activated, immediately elevate and come in?

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

John,
Good to see you found the website. hope you missed the bad weather heading home. We left Newell Monday A.M. and now in Colorado. See you and Ernie got together too. You will find that you will always have resources here for anything Newell. Hope to see you down the road again soon.

Larry

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Hey Larry where in Colorado are you?
We'll get to Durango today, staying at Lightner Creek campground for a week.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Ernie, the way Newell flat floor slides close is:

1) Bladder deflates
2) Floor section between the "lines" (23"-30") drops straight down leaving an opening in the floor several inches deep and the length of the slide directly in front of the slide
3) Slide moves inward at grade so to speak, no tilting, no lifting
4) When floor closes the space and is now flush with the opening covered by the floor of the slide
5) Bladder reinflates

The rising/lowering floor panel has to be floored separately.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Hey Forrest,
Great riding out of Silverton 45M + Ouray 25M out of Durango. Great restaurants in Durango: Francisco and Hist Strater Hotel. Wish I was there. You may be a little early because of the snow. Also a quality Zip Line.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck