You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New to guru forum

Michael- thanks for the explanation. That sounds way cool

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

Wow, I am really impressed by the number of responses and involvement by members.....great contributions. Thanks.

Since Ernie is booked so far out, are there any other recommendations for motor coach flooring installers, hopefully in the middle of the country?

Being new I am probably not doing this right, so please excuse me. I would like to replace my original tail lights with LED, did not have any luck with the factory folks when I asked. Here is a photo of the back of our coach so you will know what I am referring to.

Thanks also to Larry for steering my to this site.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have not heard of anyone replacing their round tail lights...but this site is a good place to look.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/...hb17/1038/

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

In the past Newell has used common off the shelf lights. Maybe Chuck Clark in parts could tell you if those are a common part? If so it should be easier to find them.
If they take a replaceable bulb there are many of them available in led.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

If otherwise, many of the standard lites cross reference to the LED's This is another place
http://www.truck-lite.com/webapp/wcs/sto...ctId=30661

Jimmy

Try the folks at East Tennessee luxury coach for your floor. I hear good things about them.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Here is a Prevost that was redone with a Mannington product by Jeff at East Tennesee Luxury Coach.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I have just left Jeff at Tenn Lux Lux Coach. After an hour visit at his shop I am impressed with his knowledge and facilities. I will be taking my 04 in for some PM and other items next Wednesday. Will let you know the results.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Ron,
Did you ever have Jeff work on your coach? Results?

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

ok, for those of you who i had offered to pick up the tube, i think i will cancel my offer. steve found a much cheaper and easy way to replace it.

probably 1/10 the cost

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH