You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell or Bust!

Bare feet and no shirt. Although I may be one of Senecurs finest. It was once said I was so level headed that Tobacco juice run out of both sides of my mouth at the same time.

I don't know what your time frame is but we will be headed through Asheville the second week of September, and we can visit then if you want a tour.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Hey Richard,

You're obviously a good sport which speaks volumes about you! As for September in Asheville I would love that, I'd like to see your coach and especially like to meet you...

I live in Murphy in the southwestern mountain area of the state. But I can reach any part of Asheville within a couple hours and would love to do so.

Thanks Richard, that is very nice of you,

Harry

Welcome to the group Harry. Even though Wyn and I have been fulltiming going on 12 years, we have not made it to the Newell "Mecca", but it's on our bucket list. We will be in the Prescott Valley area about Oct, maybe we can get together.

Ki and Wyn Punilei
"Have Newell Will Travel"
'81 Newell "Winter Demo", 40', 6V92TA
'11 Honda CR-V
"Squeak the Feline Princess"

Thanks Khpaladin, would be an honor, let me know and we'll put out the welcome mat for you!

ki and wyn, please stop by when you are the area. we are not that far from prescott

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH