You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Bad trip

Doug, In an effort to ease your apprehension; we've had our 1992 for 4 years and never had even a smidgeon of trouble with slides.

CC

I appreciate that. After all ya all's build up of Newell and the same time we are picking up our new ride Mark is having all these issues I could not resist the opportunity to give him some trouble. This is my 5th coach and I gave had the least amount if issues with Newell out of ant of them. I can tell you for sure Newell's goal is to deliver a coach with 0 defects. The culture of the whole organization is this way. Really glad to hear there are not many issues especially with the slides. I wonder if Marks issues had to do with the altitude I had the
At issues with Prevo slides not recognizing the seal was vacuumed and problems operating them accordingly.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

I was wondering if it was altitude also. I'll head to newel in the next month or so and get my punch lost busted out... How's the ride Doug you enjoying it?

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

The drive home was really good. Compared to the Prevo's this drives like a car. The ride us close but in a Prevo you know you are driving a heavy bus. Breaking and steering in my opinion are superior. The height is going to take done getting used to especially around NYC where bridge height are marked like 12'7" but that is at the side by the shoulder and the middle us fine. 13'3" is tall my other busses were 12'7".

The slide seal n my other coaches in altitude needed to be cycled a few times to trip the vacuum switch. Perhaps you had some related issues, not sure if this is adjustable or not. Look forward to hearing Newell's response to that please post.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Biggest reason there is no trouble with slides on our '92 is that they are non-existant. But really glad to hear all is going so well with your new coach!

That's some funny stuff there. You got me I did not even put that together. No slides no slide problems.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Glad you are enjoying my future new coach.. Lol.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701