You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Intro and questions

Good Afternoon,

I would like to introduce myself, I'm Roy Dameron, I'm retired and currently have a 42 ft Nimbus 09 Foretravel. I'm about 100 miles east of Miami. I am very pleased with my Foretravel. This summer I got a chance to see in a 06 Newell. I was very impressed with the floor plan. We are now spending 6-7 months in our coach a year, and it works well. However, when you live in one you really learn what would be better.

My Foretravel has 3 slides ( my choice) but with our 80 lb Golden retriever and the little dog another slide would be nice. A half bath, stacked washer/ dryer, rear bath and a little larger kitchen counter are all things that would improve our motor homing experience. Naturally, the Newell had all these things. I have seen at least one former Foretravel owner on this forum; so I am interested in how the two compare. Does the Newell drive/ride better than my FT which has HWH Active Air? What do you former FT owners like about the Newells?
The newer IH 45 Foretravels have all these things, but I find the Newells floor plans more pleasing to my eyes. Also any thoughts on how the Newells drive/ride compared to the Prevost?

I appreciate any comments you have

Roy

2009 42 ft Nimbus Foretravel

Messages In This Thread
Intro and questions - by Roy Dameron - 10-25-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: Intro and questions - by qcj - 10-25-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: Intro and questions - by Roy Dameron - 10-25-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Intro and questions - by qcj - 10-25-2015, 04:32 PM
RE: Intro and questions - by Roy Dameron - 10-25-2015, 04:38 PM