You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Gurus June 6th to 10th 2016 in Ruidoso NM

I made a reservation for June 4th to 18th.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

We will be there from the 4th to the 13th

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Rhonda made our reservations today. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones.

Thanks to Tom for working magic to find a central location that is cool in the early summer.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(12-04-2015, 05:30 PM)Richard Wrote:  Rhonda made our reservations today.  Looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones.

Thanks to Tom for working magic to find a central location that is cool in the early summer.

Made reservation for the 7th - 14th. Look forward to seeing everyone. Will be at Newell on the 5th for work to be done on the 6th and hope to get out early and make it on in on the 7th. I have some delamination that i hope they can get it fix in a day. Will be bringing the Goldwing and RZR if anyone want to do some riding. Be looking to go to Portal RV Resort in Moab after to do some riding if the temp not to hot. Then to CO for the summer. Thing have change here in TN and I will not be moving the coach until June other then some local weekend trips. Safe travel for everyone and God is Great and I am back to about 100% for an old man.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Great to hear that you are back to 100% Ron!! Look forward to seeing you again.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Have sent an email to Lisa indicating we intend to arrive on the 4th and leave the morning of the 14th.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

We made our reservations to arrive on the 5th and leave on July 3rd!  Might even stay longer, just depends on business trip!  Really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Jim & Rose

Dean & Ruth will be there on Sunday June 5th

Well since Dean is coming, we should plan at least one Dutch oven night. I'll bring a few of mine, and I know Tom has a few.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

sounds good. let me know if i should bring any. Dean, you wanna be in charge of a dutch oven nite for either food or desert?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH