You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1984 Newell 40' For Sale

Welcome Guy!!

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

(06-14-2016, 08:08 PM)Guy Wrote:  I am the new proud owner of Todd's coach. It is an awesome machine. He has done a fantastic job on this Newell. 1750 mile trip home, and zero problems over a lot of 6 % grades. I have no other rv experience except for a Winnebago Brave, and several bumper pull travel trailers. What a pleasure to go down the road with no squeaks and rattles. I am still adjusting to it's size, but I have gone from "what have I done now , to I think I can do this."
I look forward to meeting you  fellow Newell owners. Todd did what he could with me ( a slow learner) in a 24 hr period, but I have a lot to learn .

Congratulations Guy on a safe, uneventful drive home!  Looking forward to seeing you in August!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

He's being modest he did a wonderful job. Could not be happier that the coach found a new home and that Guy and Sue are now part of the Newell Guru site. Like I told you guy there is a wealth of experience and talent here and they are always ready to help.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota