You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#1421 SOLD

Thanks Jason, just the comments I was hoping to receive. I imagine you are quite satisfied with 1472 and it is great to hear that Newell is solid behind you and your needs. I bought my Newell, 743, from Motorhomes of Texas, trading in an 06 Magna CC that I owned for 5 years. Both coaches had issues,my trade in and 743, but I didn't press MofT to fix some of the minor stuff and I recognized the Newell was a different animal and heavier duty everything. Windows and air system have been my only expensive items that I have worked on in the 2 1/2 years. Been greatly pleased and now know that Newell will be what I own until they take away the keys from me. As such, the miles are getting high and the new amenities on the later coaches make me want to move up. My easiest move would be to go to '08 from my '05 but if the Right '10 or '11 is found I could go that much better. My guess between
an '05 and '08 would be to pay $150k for that move, and $225k to get to a '10 or '11. There's no way I'll own two of em so individuals offers are somewhat off the table and I'm forced to go to a dealer for the swap. I am hoping to work with Newell as they are great folks all around (service and backup whenever you need it). The leap that you made from '03 to '10 was a large jump. Like you, I'll be looking for a good consignment coach as they seem to move easier. And now I understand since they carry several coaches at Newell from the same model year they just price em all higher and wait for a bid. I always seem to pay too much because I find something I like and pull the trigger so nobody else gets it. Not knowing what the things are really worth is very puzzleing and how would you ever know what to bid. All guess work to me. Thanks, Ray

Ray Wiggins 2005 Newell #743

SOLD

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com