You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Sponsored Rally in Fort Worth

how many coaches typically come to an official newell rally?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

The ones I have attended had about 15-30.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

so with approaching 20 coaches, we are not too many short of what they get.

i am surprised, i would have thought it was many many more.

tom

(12-19-2012, 10:15 AM)Fulltiming Wrote:  Please check out http://www.newellcoach.com/2012/12/03/ne...-3rd-2013/ for information on the upcoming Newell Rally in Fort Worth, TX. As the link indicates, the Rally will be April 29th - May 3rd, 2013. The price is yet to be finalized but is estimated to be around $2,500 for a coach with 2 people. Georgia and I have attended several Newell Rallies and have been very pleased. They are significantly different than the mini-rallies. Activities are pre-arranged, daily happy hour is provided, and full hookup site and excellent food at noteworthy locations is included in the price. Some older coaches are in attendance and are welcomed, although most of the Newell sponsored rallies attendees have fairly new coaches. One of the great things about Newell is that I have never found a difference in the way you are treated whether you have a brand new Newell or a 20 year old Newell. The attendees we have met have been extremely gracious and fun loving individuals. As you might expect, the emphasis is on social activities rather than working on coaches.

Georgia and I will likely attend this rally since it is just a few hours up to road.

1750.00 for the rally

(03-06-2013, 04:14 PM)encantotom Wrote:  how many coaches typically come to an official newell rally?

tom

cost 1750.00

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589

Tom,

I don't know how many attend recently, but the last one I attended was in Kerrville, TX @ Buckhorn Lake RV park. We had about 40 Newells and I would guess that is about normal.

We had a great time and the restaurants that we dined in were fabulous.

Don't know if Karl still prepares the chateau briant on the pitt the first night of the rally, but if he does that is one delicious meal that you don't want to miss.

The Newell Coach rallies are a lot of fun!Smile

Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2005 Honda Pilot

for $1750 i can have alot of fun with the gurus. i am sure the newell rallys are cool. but you guys are more my style..

or for alot less.....ha

tom

For $1500 you can have a heck of a lot of fun with Suzy & I. We look forward to it!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

(03-06-2013, 04:14 PM)encantotom Wrote:  how many coaches typically come to an official newell rally?

tom

Normally we need a minimum of 15 coaches to hold a rally. Numbers vary significantly with area and season but 15 to 30 is most common.

Meals are normally catered and we also bus coach owners to area restaurants known for great atmosphere and fine cuisine.

Daily tours to popular/historic areas are usually on the agenda, along with dinners in a very unique atmospheres, such as the Beauty and Beast stage in Orlando, Pima air museum, presidential libraries etc.

We've been pretty much leaving the BBQ grill at home, and given Fort Worth's reputation for fine beef, I see no reason to compete with the experts.Big Grin

John Clark

thanks John,

it sounds fun.

tom

There are some mighty fine places to eat in Fort Worth. Brunch at Blue Mesa is to die for. Mi Cocina is highbrow tex mex, and Bonnel's has unique game food.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )