You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

SCS A/C

(03-02-2018, 08:23 PM)Fulltiming Wrote:  Welcome Donzi. Looks like you have coach #611. Hopefully someone will have access to a board for you.

Good morning Michael. #611 is correct. I had to comment on your history thread. It was very interesting reading. You are a wealth of knowledge. Thank you for putting all of that info out there on the forum. BTW....Chappell has a board and is helping me out and Richard is helping by trying to repair the old one. What a bunch of good guys!

2002 Newell
2015 Explorer toad

it is really cool how we all help each other out. here a guru was faced with a situation where there was no solution,,,,until chappell stepped up and solved it for him and richard is taking a stab at it as well.

it is a great bunch of folks here for sure

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Donzi, you are one lucky guy to get your hands on one of these boards. Be sure to install the external relays ASAP. Richard and I have posted instructions with visuals which will make the job much easier. Good luck.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

(03-04-2018, 03:27 PM)Chester Stone Wrote:  Donzi, you are one lucky guy to get your hands on one of these boards.  Be sure to install the external relays ASAP.  Richard and I have posted instructions with visuals which will make the job much easier.  Good luck.

Thank you so much. Yes I will address the relays pronto!

2002 Newell
2015 Explorer toad

I would add to not throw away your burned boards. They wouldn't rebuild mine either (said badly burned) and I rebuilt it myself. Ordered new relays and such, followed the traces and hardwired the area that had burned.

David and Teresa Brown
1999 Coach 513

(03-04-2018, 03:27 PM)Chester Stone Wrote:  Donzi, you are one lucky guy to get your hands on one of these boards.  Be sure to install the external relays ASAP.  Richard and I have posted instructions with visuals which will make the job much easier.  Good luck.

Chester, where would I find the information to install the relays you are talking about?

Thanks
Dario Perini

Coach #581

(03-04-2018, 01:39 PM)encantotom Wrote:  it is really cool how we all help each other out.  here a guru was faced with a situation where there was no solution,,,,until chappell stepped up and solved it for him and richard is taking a stab at it as well.  

it is a great bunch of folks here for sure

tom

Tom you are so right. I only hope I have the opportunity to be as helpful as you all have been to me with this issue.
Great group of people with so much knowledge.
Don

2002 Newell
2015 Explorer toad

Here is a link to Chester's most excellent instructions. http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?ti...ght=relays

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(03-06-2018, 05:46 AM)Richard Wrote:  Here is a link to Chester's most excellent instructions. http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?ti...ght=relays

Thanks
While I don't quite understand all of this I do plan on having an HVAC mechanic look at both of my units and I will show this to him to have it added.

Dario Perini

#581   2001 45'

something to know is that the scs units do not come from the factory with freon fill ports. they are sealed systems

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH