You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Microphor Hopper box leaking

All, I can only speak of #784. As we exposed the pipes, in the middle of my bedroom floor, the shower, toilet, sink and washing machine all were separate 1 1/2" lines and all dumped into 1 big tank. We had a hard time determining which was which at the tank. As it turned out the toilet that I needed access to, was behind all the others at the tank and we needed to remove a section of each for snake access to the toilet line.

#784 doesn't have a grey water bypass (that I know of).

It would be nice to have had additional flow from the shower or laundry to help keep the line that cares the most solids, rinsed, but in my case, this is not true.

Dave, Karen, w/Buddy and Moose. 
06' Newell #784
towing a 05' Featherlight enclosed trailer for toys and tools, 
or a 21' F350 Big Grin w KTM 300, and MTB in the back
35' Packard 4 dr convertible
59' Nash Metropolitan
+ 4 more cars and 8 motorcycles

Carpe Diem. Have Fun
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

I usually empty the ice maker bins into the commodes and flush down a few miles before I get to my bus barn. then i dump I soon as I park. I then flush the commodes, run shower and sink with the dump open. I then close dump and put some clean water in the holding tank to keep from being dry. I have down this on all of my coaches and it seem to keep everything flowing.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck