You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Microphor Replacement
Hello All,
Wanted to get your opinions on a replacement toilet(s) for our Microphor Air Toilet LF210? We are looking to update to the current offering.... what is Newell currently using?

Thanks
Steve
Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Steve,
I believe the new Newells have the Headhunter Royal Flush. From what I understand, the Royal Flush requires a 1" line to supply the water. This is surprising in an RV...but that is what I heard. (I checked on HH site and indeed it is a 1" water line) Figuring out how to plumb a 1" line from the water bay to the toilet.....well it seems like a lot of work to me.

I was concerned about my LF210...and was thinking of replacing when the sequence valve started leaking air. I bought a new valve and a rebuild kit. Installing is a little tight, but can be done without removing the toilet. So now I have a perfectly good toilet.

bill
Bill Johnson
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine with Motorcycle lift 
2011 Jeep Wrangler, 2018 BMW 1200GS Adventure Motorcycle
Auburn, Alabama
Bill,
Thanks for the heads up on the Headhunter.  I to saw the 1" line requirement....a 1" line can feed an entire house full of plumbing all running at the same time.  With out talking to tech support, I kinda think it is a 1" pipe fitting which the installer then adapts to the coaches plumbing.  I will call them on Monday to check out the details and report back.

Thanks
Steve
Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Hi Steve, please let the rest of us know what you found out on this! Inquiring minds want to know... price??? $$$$$
Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell towing a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and a 2006 Mercedes SLK320 for wifey. 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40