You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New LED marker lights

Andrew,
There is a sensor adjustment, but it is hard to explain in writing. I'll pm you my phone number. Call me and I'll walk you through it. 5 minute job.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Steve tested and adjusted mine. It was set at the highest setting so I set it at the lowest. While we were eating a delicious meal Suzy had cooked the wind picked up and it retracted.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

(03-10-2013, 06:11 PM)afrench Wrote:  Les, I have always wanted to change the front and rear cap on my coach, and mount the awnings on the roof. A friend of mine spend about $30k with Featherlite on his Prevost doing it and it looks like a new one now.... My problem is knowing that I would never get a dime out of it when I go to sell my coach!
What cap would the company you are referring to put on your coach?

Andrew

(03-10-2013, 01:04 PM)les korcala Wrote:  
(03-10-2013, 10:24 AM)encantotom Wrote:  les, they look really nice. do you do house calls?
heck,
Fnally found the images from MCC in Indio, where i saw that Featherlite I think that was the coach, totally remodeled with self retreacting 42 HD screens, iside she was state of art !!! the front cap was custom molded and can be done on any older newell.
Front headlights are of Chevy truck I think he have said. lots of cool paint on it , with huge eagle, beach girl on the slide , love that one, when he pulls the slide in she joins him inside haha! also on the back he had huge totem painted !!! on the other side of the slide he had his dog painted
entry side has some wood color painted in , lots of coolest deatils on that coach!check out for yourself.
tom

Haha! No, but I can upgrade few of them here at Motor Coach Country Club , few 2000+ newells are here!

We love it so much that we put down offer yeterday on the water lot! 'love to stay here 4 months each year!

Thinking custom finihing our entire roof , here i guy who do custom work to older coaches , would be nice to put 4 Girrard on teh top and cover entire guts of teh roof that way, also plenty shade while stying here in the sun!
its 30k upgrade with custom end caps ( moldings )

Les & Cheryl Korcala

Fulltime on the road hub base in Montana

Newell 2001 2 slide #582
security system 2 Rhodesians Ridgebacks (Basha & M'Kala)
Nissan Exterra 2007
Co-Motion "Robusta" tandem
Trek "madone" road bikes
Trek 5.8 MTb

That coach was on tv not to long ago... I want to say extreme rv's? Very cool though, thanks for sharing.