You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New member, NON-owner...yet

I have had 2 Prevost and in process of building a coach. It takes a long time to do this 9 months once you can pick out your specific finishes. Our needs our for a bunk coach or I would also have done a miid entry. Has a screen door recess in the mid entry which is is fabulous feature. The openness in a Newell is incredible compared to the bus world. It took a lot foe me to Drink the Newell Cool-aide being a Prevost guy. I agree at visit to the factory is in order. Once you decide it will take 4 or 5 days to go through the design process. Drive them for at least an hour of highway travel you will see the difference between them. Also ask about cargo capacity I think you will find a lot more with Newell. I have yet to experience the service however the folks I know with Newell have an outstanding service experience. I can not say the same for my Prevost experience. Yes I have purchased a new bus and eventually Prevost did ok but the aggravation to get there for a hobby was terrible. Newell is the only single source responsibility in the industry, no big deal unless you have a real problem. Good luck . I also agree Brian Pitts was a great salesmen, he never stretched any answers, had me soeack to people that knew thaw answers to my my specific concerns, worked with us over a year a d the team at Newell never seemed to be put out ori upset with my never ending concers.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

Everything about Newell.. Sales , administration , service is the best..the individual coach owners aren't bad eitherSmile.lololol

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701