You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Here

(12-08-2023, 09:10 AM)hbens Wrote:  Welcome Aboard Al!
I'm also looking forward to pics of your coach and reading about your journey and work projects on it.
I like to do as much of the work I can myself. Otherwise I can't afford to keep our Newell. When we were at Newell this year the service writer described our coach as a time capsule also. We like the vintage look of our insides.
Are you also in WV?

Buckhannon,West Virginia

The water pump switch on my 1984 classic is on the bottom side of a galley overhead cabinet near the galley sink. There is also a light on the wall to the right of our stove that glows green when the water pump switch is on.

Glenn & Laureen Parker
Austin, Texas
1984 Newell 35'  (Coach #58? - not confirmed)
6v92 TA Detroit Diesel, MT654 Allison 5 speed trans
2005 Honda Element toad
2007 Honda S2000 fun car

We have two switches in our '82....one in the bathroom,  and one just below the kitchen counter top by the sink.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

(12-13-2023, 09:02 PM)whatsnewell Wrote:  We have two switches in our '82....one in the bathroom,  and one just below the kitchen counter top by the sink.

Yes Sir,  Right in the Heart of WV.  Have'nt had time to be on here for a couple of days.  I have had a crew here building a new addition to keep the Coach in while we had some 1/2 decentweather.  Snow tonight or tomorrow.