You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Pocket Door Pneumatic Diagram 2020P #1482

I replaced all but one of the Pocket Door original push air fittings in the Emergency Valves and the Rear Bath door valve as well as replacing the Rear Bath door valve.  I have the valve for the hallway but it doesn't seem to be leaking so I put it off.  I drew the pneumatic diagram which I "think" is correct and attached it.
.pdf Pocket Door Air Newell 2020P Drawing.pdf Size: 133.68 KB  Downloads: 46

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling

I just updated the drawing to include part numbers.

Jim

Nice work!!!!!!

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Great info, I guess the the older coaches had no need for emergency valve so if your trapped sit back and enjoy the ride. Smile

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

(12-17-2023, 05:47 AM)Jack Houpe Wrote:  Great info, I guess the the older coaches had no need for emergency valve so if your trapped sit back and enjoy the ride.  Smile
You could carry a flag to wave out the window for help  Big Grin

Jim

Nice job, what software did you use for the diagramming?

Rob
2016 Newell #1536

(12-17-2023, 07:55 AM)RobSC Wrote:  Nice job, what software did you use for the diagramming?
Word, sometimes I use Power Point but I don't see much difference.  It's easy, I have it but have to use the symbols that are in the program so it's not correct for the items displayed.

With the entry door isolated the compressor did not come on for over 20 hours so the house circuit is sealed now, for the moment..  I opened the entry door valve and am curious how that will affect it.

Jim

Hey, I was just impressed that you could actually GET to those valves to fix them...they are really buried and I dread going at it.

But, wow, 20 hours interval time? That's fantastic...and I can give you the award for the tightest coach I've heard of since 2012 and later! You just surpassed my former winner by over triple!

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

20 hours is outstanding on compressor cycle.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

I wish I could just get 6 hours on mine which has no air operated accessories aside from the dump valve!

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312