You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

44 HOUR Compressor Cycling Time
Smile 

WOW, I just went 44 hours between compressor cycles!  Actually, I needed something out of the coach & opened the door or it would have gone a little longer.  I think I can go on to another project now.  We all know another leak will happen but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.  The suspension was in manual levelling mode & it didn't move at all for the last 3 days.  Angel  How I got to this point?  This week I replaced the 2 pocket door valves & fittings, all fittings on the three door emergency valves, the entry door fittings between the valve and the cylinder and a bunch of fittings in the curbside pneumatic compartment behind the tag.  I sprayed leak detector fluid on fittings and placed the borescope looking at the backside of some fittings and go work on another project.  Every now & then would wander over & look at the camera and would eventually see a tiny bubble-Gotcha!  Repair, move on to the next one & repeat.  It works well in cold weather since the fluid doesn't dry up so fast.  It didn't work at all in the summer.

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling

Good job! I've heard of people that get 1 day but thats amazing.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Wow...ok, now you're just bragg'n!! LOL

Seriously, congrats on having THE TIGHTEST COACH out there...period! Your diligence definitely paid off.

Now, time for me to go say "Neener Neener to my buddy who rubbed my nose in his 'over 6 hour cycle time'"! So, thanks for the Super-Sized Humble Juice!

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA