You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Transfer box problem

Thanks Forest, this is most likely the company, but I will call on Monday. Flight Systems Inc.
Machanicsburg, PA
Spoke with them, only $85.oo to rebuild board. 1-2 week turnaround...
thats my issue. I want overnite....Need to hurry-up and WAIT!

That issue with L-2 was crazy...but Richard had it pegged.....He said he noticed this situation just a few weeks ago, thats why he remembered.......

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

Matt, please confirm you have SCS units. If dometic. I'll send you a board on Monday. You may want to contact Russ White, I believe he has repaired those boards and is familiar with a common defect that is EASY to fix. I may have this all wrong but I seem to remember thAt the scs board actually carries the current for the compressor and that circuit on the board is not heavy enough to carry the load. I think he solders a heavy bypass to bridge the circuit. If you look at the back of the board where the compressor relay is soldered do you notice any scorch or discontinuity?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Transfer box has been repaired, had to replace the rear one, used for shore power. While running the motor and or the jenny I get chargeing to batterys, but not from the Link 2000. The bottom part of the panel will not light up (status bar). The fellow who fixed the transfer box unplugged the inverter power and plugged it into a/c power for lower compartment 120 breaker seems to work, before it would throw the breaker there on the fridge side. I may jus t try to limb in to OK. and let them take a look at it. I can't find any blowned fuses or breakers, but not sure where they all are.
Bob, in cool Canada,

Bob & Peg Standeford
1999 Newell #516 Series 60 DD 2 Slides
2004 Saturn Wagon

Thanks again Richard, I've gotten the latest poop on board.
Flight Systems $85..& up to repair...week-10 day turnaround.

Newell - none in stock (rebuilt or new) however getting them in a week or so. $185 for rebuilt with core. $285 for new

Results, my Number 1 G0-TO guy. TUGA had 3 spare boards..
He gave me one and I'll replace with repaired from Flight Systems. This will allow me (Connie) to continue packing for Ouray trip.

thanks to all,

I owe Tuga again, and Richard, and Tom, and Ron, and Steve, and ;adj, and aldjf, and inv;e;.....................................and the Academy!Big Grin

will install wednesday...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin