You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Black Hills Mini Rally?

Tom
Thanks for the concern, but I understood that, just poor wording on my part. This will be like the few Wanderlodge rallies I have attended, only this time it will be Newells.
I am looking forward to seeing Newells up close.

Peter Haggins
Courtenay BC
Canada
96 Wanderlodge 42' Mid Door

(10-20-2012, 11:23 AM)prairieschooner Wrote:  I just found out that we are having a Seibert Family Reunion the second Saturday in June (6/8/2013) at Grimes, Iowa. We will be attending it so we should be close enough to get there providing that the dates work out.

Steve, if you are still attending the family reunion, we will be coming through the area around the 10th of June....maybe we can hookup?

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Not sure that we are headed that way now. Since the Rally didn't coincide I have taken on a new contract and may not be able to attend either one.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

steve w, we will miss not having you there with us.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I spoke with John Clark who stated he was looking forward to Spearfish. He has stayed at the park and says it is perfect for a rally. He had hoped to bring a 2014 coach, but all have been sold. He says he will bring something very nice!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

ask him if he will give the coach away as a door prize. if he does i will personally drive him and his wife back to oklahoma.

tom

(04-08-2013, 08:17 AM)encantotom Wrote:  ask him if he will give the coach away as a door prize. if he does i will personally drive him and his wife back to oklahoma.

tom

I think Vicki and I will need to be taken to the border if we give the coach away

I think You should bring Coach # 1291 (http://www.newellcoach.com/newell-coaches/coach-1291/). That is on my list of things to buy..Just as soon as I win the lottery... I opened my fortune cookie and it said so!...

Jimmy

john, some of us are going to canada after the rally. we can take you there and drop you off.

tom

howdy everyone,

is there anyone who is planning on going to the rally in spearfish who is not on the list? we are planning some things so would like to know who all is going to be there. please let us know

thanks

tom