You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Wintertime in Yuma AZ

So who is still going and when are yall getting there?
We're leaving Tom's in the morning (if we can sneak out) and will spend a few days in Cottonwood then head towards Yuma. We should be at Senator Wash on the 1st.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

darlene and i sure enjoyed having forest and cindy here for a few days. they made gumbo last nite that we had for dinner and it was wonderful.

darlene is having it for lunch right now.

i was on the phone when they left so just got to give quick hugs and they were off.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Since it appears that Brad and others won't be there until the end of the month we decided to head out to the Parker area on Sunday (10/28). We should be there until I get an assignment or something else comes up, possibly a week or ?
Looking forward to being on the River.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

We're leaving Cottonwood, AZ today and heading over to North Ranch in Congress for a few days until we head to Senator Wash.
Where is everybody? and when will they show up?
Hey Steve, let's get together later this week. I'd like to check out the resort where yall stay.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Sure, we are at Emerald Cove, Earp, CA. It is just across the river from Parker, AZ. We went into Yuma yesterday and it was HOT! but we aren't used to the heat being from the mountains at 6200'.
I'll check with the management today on guests and get back to you. It is 3-5 degrees cooler here than Yuma.
I'll send a PM

cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Ok now I know the secret to the Gumbo. It's all in the Roux! and now I know a little about that.

Forest & Cindy just left Emerald Cove, we had a great visit with them. They are great people, looking forward to seeing them again somewhere down the road.
I still have enough Chicken Gumbo for dinner tonight.

We have arrived here at Senator Wash. If anyone wants to come by we are here.

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
25 ft Haulmark car hauler with Andersen Anti sway
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.