You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Wintertime in Yuma AZ

Sounds like a great get together in Yuma!
I say that we put our best foot forward and invite the Bluebirds as well. This could be one he!! of a rally with all of the buses getting together.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

How are doing with a Winter Rally? Summer is almost over and our first run to Yuma will be at the end of October. Maybe we should plan a Rally to coincide with Quartzsite? either before or after at Senators Wash..??..IdeaCoolIdea

cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

sounded like early november was the time.

lets start kicking around dates. i cant take an entire week off but could a day or two. so like a thur-sun.

what dates work for the ones that are already going to be going?

the birds of a feather bluebird gig is in quartzite so quite a ways away.

yuma it is.

thoughts?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

We should be there around the 11th of October +- a couple days. It can still be hot there any earlier.
Brad

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
25 ft Haulmark car hauler with Andersen Anti sway
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

(09-18-2012, 03:29 AM)Brad Townsend Wrote:  We should be there around the 11th of October +- a couple days. It can still be hot there any earlier.
Brad
How long do you stay there. We will be leaving TN Jan 1 - 12 for sking in Breckenridge and then headed SOMEWHERE WEST. No plans but thinking Tuscon AZ or Pahrump NV, We will stay in AZ,UT, NV for the cold and then move north until we end up in CO for July & Aug then back to TN in Sep. Maybe we can make a get together somewhere.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

We are coming in for my Mother's Birthday on 10/30. This is on a Tuesday so the weekend before that or the 1st weekend of November, just after that works easy for us.
We should be in and out of Yuma and Parker AZ throughout the winter but have to juggle work schedules.

We will be there about 10/10 and yes brad we have your window safe and sound Brian and Lana

87 #139 40" tag 8v92ta ht740

Thanks Brian.
Ron, we stay there for the winter till April 15th.

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

Ok so how about the 1st weekend in November??

Don't think we will be there the first weekend maybe the second. The end of the month would be better for us then we would be settled in.

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.