You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Adding slides

Or!!! if not for storage issues when at resorts! You could tow another 350sq.ft. of man cave, or gourmet kitchen....exercise room bike repair shop!!

Again, I'm going with BIGGER is not always BETTER!

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

matt, when darlene and i spent the summer in our 38' newell we said we were just fine in it. when we lived in our 2500 sq foot house we said we had enough room, when we moved into a much larger home we said we would never need all that space and now that we are getting ready to downsize since the kids are all gone, the humongo house is stuffed full of things we have to purge.

so, i agree with you. and my version is i should just enjoy whatever one i have and enjoy the journey more than the floor space.

and in your case, enjoy luxurious and very nice floor space....

later

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

The first RV I ever own was a used 4 month old 2000 Tiffin 40' with a slide purchase in 2001. Kept 1 yrs and sold and bought 1994 Gulf Stream 34' no slide for 1/3 the money. Then bought 1 year later 1989 40' Newell for a price in between the other 2 RV's. Two year later 2005 bought my 1996 Newell 45' that I have today for about the same price I started with the Tiffin. I have never looked back and thought I want a slide today but did enjoy the 34'. I have been there done that and enjoyed driving and seeing the beautiful county we live in. My plans are to explore all of the US one road at a time and for now a no slide work best for us. Some day I hope to have a Coach with the rear steer and maybe 40' and I am sure it will have slides. For now I am at the same money I had in my first slide coach 13 years ago and look forward to meeting everyone at Spearfish. Happy New Year

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Ron, with you on the rear steer...but you in a 40'???? maybe 50'!!

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

(01-02-2013, 06:48 AM)Express1 Wrote:  Ron, with you on the rear steer...but you in a 40'???? maybe 50'!!

I have traveled about all of the main roads and want to do some off grid area. I saw a 40' Newell rear steer with 3 slides that I think you could drive through McDonald. My 34 RV would go anywhere. Do the slides for room and the 40' for driving where you want to go.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck