You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Dupree(?) to Valterra 90 deg?

hey All,
  I t seems that I have no workable sewer host at the moment. I am looking for a 90 deg adapter that will attache to the powered dump valve then turn 90 deg allow for a valterra connector to exit the bottom of the coach.

I've seen and read a few threads, but most of the links are dead. I see a 45 deg one on Dupree's site. And what's the difference between the adapter and the HOSE adapter on their site?

Any hint?

Thanks!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

If you have the orig dupree fitting then the 45 attachment will mate to a standard three inch slinky, it is tight and sometimes requires gentle application of a hair dryer to the slinky. Secure with a hose clamp. I have ever found a valterra to dupree adaptor. I have wedged a three inch smooth connector into the dupree id but its sketchy.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Richard,
Which 45 deg one should I buy? The Hose one with the lip or the smooth one?

Thanks!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

I use the smooth one

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Ordered!
Thanks Rich!

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller

This is my version.

Used a screw-in valtera and removed the threads to the ID dimension of the Dupree fitting.
Glued and added two screws. This one is about ten years old.

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567

Regarding my 1980 classic, Is the original Dupree a 3 1/2 inch male and the current RV standard male output (valterra retail etc)..only 3 inches? I wondered why my output side is too large for any of the ones available in today’s RV marketplace. Does anyone (Dupree) make a 3 1/2 inch to 3 inch adapter? I too had to fashion a rubber boot to make my own transition as a temporary measure. BTW … Mine has a manual gate valve.

Thanks in advance

Mike and Beth Magee 
80 Newell Classic 37’ Cat 3208T
05 Ascender 4x4 toad
(Lol no pun intended)