You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

T-Mobile Starlink

T-Mobile phones will connect to Starlink for free starting next year. This will be really nice here in Idaho where cell phone coverage can be really spotty.

I'll be interested to see what a phone and internet bundle will cost.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Jon,

We have TMobile. We also have Starlink. Our phones have voice over internet capability. We put the phones on airplane but leave them on WiFi. The VOIP has been flawless.

The Starlink saved our bacon last week when were on the other side of nowhere and needed to make some calls.

I realize the article is talking about a direct link between the phone and the satellite which is different than what we are doing.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

@"Richard", I moved to Vonage VoIP in 2006 when I started Telecommuting so I'm quite familiar. The Vonage device required an Ethernet connection and a standard phone back then, I'm sure they have a wifi option by now. Even when Starlink gets the in-motion ability, it won't work on your hikes or bicycle rides or in your toad (unless you buy the hardware).

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Clearly define the scope of your iOS app development project https://mlsdev.com/blog/hire-ios-developer Consider factors such as the app's purpose, features, design, and target audience. This will help you identify the specific skills and experience needed in a developer.