You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Pocket Door Pneumatic Diagram 2020P #1482

Last night it went about 21 hours, my goal is 24.  I will change the hall door valve along with it's push fittings since I have them.  The entry door may have a tiny leak but it sure didn't seem to cause an extra compressor cycle.

Steve, the access for the emergency valves isn't too bad.  The one in the bedroom is the most difficult since the little door magnet has to be removed (4 screws), the "Emergency" label was removed using a razor to cut the adhesive, the little door broke off of the rivets holding it to the hinge (another project) and the two screws holding the valve panel in place.  I loosened the large valve nut for better access but left the knob on (pin punch to remove knob).  There was not an abundance of tubing but enough.  As I always do, I eliminate angle fittings by installing a Street Elbow and a straight compression fitting with Loctite 561 thread sealant.  That makes any future repairs very easy.                 

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling