You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

HWH Series 680 leveler problem

Good post Michael

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Bob,

Did you get this sorted out?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Sorry I haven't got back with you guys. I had called in to HWH and was waiting on them to return my call. I got in touch with Randy and he had me check the volts on fuses 1, 2 and 3. I tryed to get a reading without pulling the fuses and that didn't work, so I pulled the fuses, and when I pulled it, it made a cracking noise and one of the lights came on. I guess it rebooted the brain at that time. I went inside and the touch pad was working. It will level now. I still have a problem, the rear of the rig will not come up. I'm waiting on Randy to e-mail me back, put I'm open for suggestion from the brain trust.

Bob & Peg Standeford
1999 Newell #516 Series 60 DD 2 Slides
2004 Saturn Wagon

Once upon a time, I had a problem in the run mode with the rear of the coach not filling the air bags. The problem was in the three way switch on the dash that lowers or raised the pressure in the tag axle. In the center off position all of the rear air bags filled to the run position. Could be this switch in in the upper or lower position.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Thanks Chester, the switch was pushed in at the bottom. When I put it in the middle it filled right up. your the greatest. I just hope all of it still works.

Bob & Peg Standeford
2004 Saturn Wagon

Way to go Chester !

Bob, I just want to confirm something. In one of our early interchanges, we spoke of pulling the HWH panel on the dash and disconnecting the computer connection on the back to allow the brain to reset. Did you do that early on?

Maybe the fuses you pulled are the true reboot method. Good to know for the future.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Hey Richard,
Yes I first tried to unhook the ribbon, but that didn't help, I then unhooked all of the juice, the battery, shore power, etc. That didn't work either. When I pulled the fuse, that did the trick

Bob & Peg Standeford
2004 Saturn Wagon

The issue discussed in this post is an excellent illustration of the value of this forum. It seems all of us have something to share. It certainly feels good to get helpful information which has been my case most of the time, but it feels especially good when you can help someone else.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica