You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Water Auto-Fill Spyder Settings

The Spyder Control Panel offers Auto-Fill settings to select "Start Level" percentage, "Stop Level" percentage to start and end the auto-fill. 

Does anyone know what the water fill settings for "Max Time Out" minutes, "Run After Minutes" and "Run After Seconds" should be and what they do?

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling

(07-04-2022, 06:25 AM)hypoxia Wrote:  The Spyder Control Panel offers Auto-Fill settings to select "Start Level" percentage, "Stop Level" percentage to start and end the auto-fill. 

Does anyone know what the water fill settings for "Max Time Out" minutes, "Run After Minutes" and "Run After Seconds" should be and what they do?

Sorry I never saw this, Jim.

The SILVERLEAF settings for Autofill are COMPLETELY inactive. Our Newells using a mechancial switch in the water bay. This was a great "topic" of my discussions with them over the past year or so!  Some were misled and has led to a lot of confusion on the topic...even as of today...as we argue exactly WHAT the "water path" is; seems a bit of a mystery!

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

Thanks Steve,
I had two reed switches fail due to the sloshing cycling the reed switch so much. I bought a timer relay to give it 30 seconds between cycles but haven't gotten around to wiring it in.

Jim
2014 Newell Coach 1482 Mid Entry 45'8" Valid Slides and Valid Levelling